Thursday, April 27, 2017

petunia

Riding bikes with son together to school or back home,getting up very early to eat donkey baked wheaten cakes,watering plants while children's running around,cheap nfl hats, which are such enjoyable things.Son gets up late every weekends,until friends come to call him.After a shower,he runs out of house with them and ride bikes around the neighbourhood.After a while,knock on the door and ask me for some money and says they want to buy something to eat.A moment later,he shouts at me under the window that he has already come back.Accasionlly,I can hear the voice of play from them.Just now,someone quietly open the door,it's my son,closely standing beside me,he smells so nice after a shower and some petunias in his hands and put them under my nose,"Mom,they are for you,I picked them."  "Oh,thank you",I hug him such a lovely baby.Some callings from outside"What are you doing inside,taotao?".I am coming....,   Mom,then I go out.."He goes to play again and told them that he picked flowers for his mom.
My dear and tender son!I carefully put the small flowers in the glass,pour some water,and put in the front of computer.My heart is with much sweet.
My dear son,replica oakley sunglasses, just because of you,my life is full of sunshine and joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment