Thursday, April 27, 2017

Unhappy with me.

In my memories,no students was angry with me because of anwering and asking questions.Only a few years ago,some boys of a class refused to answer my questions in class because they misunderstood that I always let girls students to answer questions to get more scores,and thought I liked girl better instead of them.hh,nfl jerseys cheap, I couldn't tell them the fact was that I like boys better.
However,in this term,I made two boys angry with me.It's certain that they misunderstood me,too.Many days ago,in class,one boy kept putting up his hand to anwer my questions,but i didn't notice him,at the end of class,his eyes were red and didn't wanna say to me.He was unhappy so abvious!I was puzzled of that,later,one of boy students near him told me the fact that I didn't call him to anwer questions,When I heard such a reason,I really wanted to smile because really a little kid he is.Please forgive me for my carelessness.hh,a bit lovely indeed.And I explained it to all the students in class on the next day,even in the next class I called that boy again and again to answer questions.
Just a few days ago,the other boy came to the office to ask me questions,some other students came earlier than him.So many students there,so I neglected him.hh,later,he was unhappy with me,too,with red eyes and wronged expression,near to cry.I was puzzled again and asked him what wrong,and only heard his half anwer that ....didn't explain questions to me,then he went out.OH,MY GOD.Angry with me?Because of my carelessness again?He likes English and good at it,wants to be better.He always gets my special treatment in the common days,while this time he didn't....I was really supprised!However,it's the fact that I hurt the boy...
The next day,I talked with him....
Actually,the things above are not bad,which indicates they want to study hard,or get more importance from teachers,cheap hats, merely,they are much simpler and childisher than I have thought.I think it so intereting.

No comments:

Post a Comment