Thursday, April 27, 2017

Son's independence day

Just since I knew son's secret,I have found son change much.Like a big boy,cheap jerseys, he wants to be independent including beginning to sleep alone in his own house and joining the School's Table from today.The day before yesterday,he tried sleeping alone,but failed.He said he couldn't fall asleep at all,so that he knocked on my door at midnight.We should stop such a plan because it's really a terrible thing to lack of much sleep,especially during school days.Then we decided to start a try as soon as summer holiday begins.Although the School's Table is not so good as son's expectation,he still like it,couldn't tell me he does it just for that girl?Son has secrets now,actually I feel a bit worried.Even though I know he is only a simple small big,maybe a bit early,or it's sor natural.I really don't want him to be sad or or hurt.However it might be a real start for him to grow up.I have no sense of loss a bit,instead,I am so happy to feel it,cheap Oakley sunglasses, I want him to be independent and mature quickly to adapt to such a world and know how to live well and protect himself.Remember such a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment